When we said this was the party of the season, we weren’t kidding!
Looks like tonight’s FIESTA will have a tremendous turnout! We’ll do our best to make sure everyone is fed on time and able to enjoy themselves, but we thank you in advance for your patience and flexibility. And in turn, please remember to thank the volunteers who are helping tonight. Without them, none of this would be possible!
Here are some important things you need to know:
* We have just enough space for everyone who has registered, but please share your table so everyone has a place to eat.
* Check in when you arrive and get a wrist band. We will call people up in groups when it is time to eat. Each ticket holder needs a wrist band.
* Bar opens at 5 p.m. Bring CASH as we will have a FULL BAR selling beer, wine, spirits and margaritas. Water, soda and juice is free.
* We’ll start calling names for dinner at 6 p.m. Please wait for your group to be called.
* Salsa (food) contest is scheduled for 6 p.m.
* Salsa (dance) lessons should be around 7:15 p.m.
* Dance party kicks off around 8 p.m.