We are a month away from Opening Day! We have been cautiously optimistic about completing work for an on-time opening. Much work has been accomplished but the grounds remain a busy place. While we have noticed curious — and excited — members stopping by, please remember it is still very much a construction site. We are hopeful that will change very soon. The Board will be meeting on Monday, April 30th to touch base on progress and final decisions.
A few specific updates:
- Last week the stormwater management system was completed and has passed inspection.
- The pavilion structure has passed inspection. It still needs finishing touches.
- New coping stones surrounding the entire pool are in place, and tiling work will be completed soon. Plumbing and filters are installed. New decking will be poured in coming days.
- The food prep area has been framed out and granite countertops arrive this week.
- Bathroom modifications have been framed out.
- The pumphouse shed (housing the wading pool’s pump system) is complete.
We are aiming to fill the pool the week of May 7th.
Also, April is the month for annual dues. Payment is due by April 30th. Your primary account holder for your household should have received an invoice via email address on your account. Thank you to those who have already paid your dues.
We also have a few other things in the works. Stay tuned!